Garfield County Courthouse
The courthouse consists of four-stories with a half basement for a total of about 83,350 sf. The original south part of the Glenwood Springs Courthouse was built in 1928 and was designed by Robert K. Fuller, a well-known architect in Colorado who designed many notable schools and public buildings around the state in the 1920s and 1930s.
The F&D team provided the county with an in-depth facility assessment of the structure that will allow the county to phase renovation and maintenance updates so that the building will be comfortable and efficient for County staff and be able to effectively serve the community. Our facility assessment included inspection of structure and systems, ADA accessibility, security and fire systems, cost estimating, and recommended solutions for repairs.
Location: Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Services Used: Facility Condition Assessment, Master Planning, ADA Audit, Engineering Review, Architectural Design, Code Compliance,