Colorado Heights University
The F&D team was selected to provide a Historic Building Assessment prior to renovations for the current owner of the campus. The property started as a Catholic Girl’s School founded in 1896, and the Romanesque, red sandstone building is still the focal point of the campus. Built by Frank E. Edbrooke, the architect who also designed and built the Brown Palace Hotel in downtown Denver, the building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1975. It is now owned by a multi-national education foundation, Teikyo University Group of Japan.
Denver, Colorado, 80236
Facility Condition Assessment, Engineering Reviews, Surveying, ADA Audit, Code Compliance