People are what make our company great. At F&D we invest in our people to ensure that we provide the best service possible for our clients. Whether you a recent college graduate or a seasoned professional, we offer a variety of challenging and rewarding careers. Send us an email, we would love to hear from you!
Join the F&D Team
We might just have an open seat for you! We actively recruit the best professionals who have a passion for excellence and fast – paced team work on a variety of project types.
People are our greatest asset. Whether you are a recent college graduate or a seasoned professional, we offer a variety of challenging opportunities and we would like to hear from you – send us your resume, let’s connect.
Please contact email@example.com for more information. No Recruiters Please.
Manager of Operations, Architecture
F&D International, located in Boulder, Colorado seeks an experienced operations manager for commercial construction projects across the state. This position involves providing daily oversight to the design team, engineers and architects on a variety of projects which involve both architectural and engineering. Position requires expertise with large commercial projects, meetings with clients, organizing paperwork, forms and communications between the design team, general contractor and client throughout the life-cycle of the project. Must be able attend and take minutes at Board meetings, and maintain all project logs. This staff member will also provide contractor oversight, inspections and walk throughs of job sites, be present at meetings with clients and handle a variety of tasks as required. Will also assist with contract negotiations, assembly material specifications, marketing and others tasks as needed.
This staff member will work alongside our staff on more than one project at a time and must be able to multi-task as needed. They will need to be willing to be a team player as well as have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), be willing to work flexible hours that involve some travel within the state of Colorado. F&D International is a full-service architecture, engineering and project management firm; please visit our website for more information about our firm. We offer competitive pay, health benefits and the chance to work with an excellent team!
- Degree in architecture, engineering or construction management
- 5+ years of related experience
- Knowledge of building codes, construction materials and methods
- Must be highly organized and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer and internet skills
- Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and PM Software
- Able to interface with clients
- Willing to work flexible hours including some evenings and weekends as needed
- Live in the local area and have reliable transportation
- Supervise the project team to maintain schedules, cost controls, forecasting and change management
- Coach, monitor and assign tasks to project team and provide support.
- Lead in development of all reports
- Provide weekly coordination of data
- Provide feedback on project reports
- Respond to queries from internal and external clients
- Attend meetings to provide assistance in resolving issues
Review and provide insight for all construction documents
F&D International, located in Boulder, Colorado is seeking an architect with 5+ years of experience generating construction drawings with a high level of detail. We are looking for an architect with an expert knowledge of Revit and able to work from both written and verbal instructions, research codes for the assembly of a comprehensive set of construction drawings, and able to work independently on multiple projects. We serve a variety of markets including commercial, municipal and industrial clients. Some travel to jobsites within the state.
- Degree in architecture or related field
- Licensed in Colorado
- Proficiency in Revit
- 5+ years of experience
- Detail oriented, organized self-starter
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- A solid understanding of design and construction practices
- Able to work in a team environment
This is a full-time position at our office in Boulder. Compensation will depend on skills and experience level. Please respond with a detailed resume, including recent projects and pay requirements.