ADA Compliance Audits
ADA litigation is on the rise and the F&D team of professionals can provide you with ADA compliance inspections and reports to ensure that you meet accessibility compliance under federal disability rights law. We can provide new design accessibility reviews prior to construction, due diligence reports, transition plans for existing and historic buildings, as well as expert witness reports.
At F&D we create architecture for every type of user, including those with disabilities. We consider ADA needs in all of our designs– our goal is to make the world more accessible to those with functional variations.
- ADA Audits that identify accessibility barriers
- Existing buildings transition plans
- New construction drawing reviews
- ADA architectural and engineering designs
- Code reviews
- Due diligence reports
- Parking stall layout and restriping plans
- Structural remodeling plans for ADA compliance